We are currently recruiting for the following role:-
Business Development Manager
Citizens Advice Barnet are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious individual with a passion for new business and a proven track record to match.
As part of the Senior Executive Team the Business Development Manager will be responsible for diversifying the business and developing a pipeline of exciting new and innovative opportunities which will support the changing needs of residents, building on Citizens Advice Barnet’s strong successful track record locally.
This role primarily involves:
- Devising and driving forward the business development strategy across a range of existing and new income streams
- Building and developing a pipeline of multi-year funding grants and contract income
- Securing significant income to underpin Citizens Advice Barnet’s ambitious growth strategy (securing a minimum of £300K – £500k of new monies per annum)
- Driving innovation into service delivery
- Deputising for the Senior Executive Team as required
The successful candidate will have:
- At least five years’ experience of income generation activities, including bidding for contracts, statutory grants and successful funding applications
- Experience of building constructive partnerships and collaborations which deliver income revenues
- Values and beliefs which are aligned to the work of Citizens Advice Barnet
- An innovative and entrepreneurial flair, ability to generate new ideas quickly and a ‘can do’ proactive approach to their work
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to the changing demands of the role