Our service is free, confidential, impartial and independent
Monday 26 August
Citizens Advice Barnet will be closed on Monday 26 August.
The helpline will reopen at 9.30am on Tuesday 27 August.
Drop-in sessions – there will be no drop in session at Hendon on Monday 26 August. The next sessions will be on Wednesday 28 August at New Barnet (30 Station Road, EN5 1PL) from 9.30am until 12.00pm and on Friday 30 August at Hendon (40-44 Church End, NW4 4JT) from 9.30am until 12.00pm.
Our New Barnet office will be closing permanently at 12pm after our drop in session on Wednesday 18th September 2019 and we will be running a drop in session at East Barnet Baptist Church on Wednesdays from Wednesday 25th September 2019, from 10am to 1pm. The full address is:
East Barnet Baptist Church, Crescent Road, East Barnet EN4 8PS
Hendon office – open door
We will continue to have drop in sessions at our Hendon office on Monday and Friday morning and we have public access computers available Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 3pm
- We can help you apply to the EU Settlement Scheme – click here for further information
- We can support you with Universal Credit claims – call 0800 144 8 444
- We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
- Business Development Manager
- Admin and Marketing Co-ordinator
- We are currently looking for Trustees to join our Trustee Board
- We are always looking to improve our service. Please help us by filling in our survey.